We still have summer heat which means a refreshing cocktail is needed.
In my opinion there’s nothing better than a fun drink on the weekend.
I try to find something new and different to try each week.
When we traveled to the Amalfi Coast and Capri limoncello was a big.
If you’ve been around any Italian restaurant chances are you’ve seen it.
Sometimes the limoncello itself can be a little tart for me.
Mixing in a little champagne with a sugar rimmed glass is perfect.
Add a little lemon twist for presentation and VOILA!
You’ve got a delicious (and pretty) cocktail perfect for entertaining.
Do you have any favorite summer cocktail to share?
- 8 (3 x 1/2-inch) lemon rind strips
- 8 tablespoons Limoncello (lemon-flavored liqueur)
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle brut Champagne, chilled
- 1. Roll up each strip of lemon rind; place 1 into each of 8 Champagne flutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon liqueur and 1/2 teaspoon juice to each glass.
- Divide Champagne evenly among glasses. Serve immediately.